Analysis of the basic components of 7 flexible con
09th November 2018
The flexible conveyor is a combined three-dimensional conveying system that uses aluminum or stainless steel frames, plastic steel or industrial plastic conveyor chains. The conveyor chain utilizes well-designed, staggered seating structures and hinges between the two links to allow for maximum bending in space. Therefore, the application is very extensive, and Shanghai Xiao Ai Xiaobian gives everyone the basic composition of flexible conveyors.
The basic components of a flexible conveyor system include a central control system and a flexible conveyor belt. The central control system is generally composed of a PLC or PC or a single-chip microcomputer, a sensor, a console, and an actuator, and the flexible conveyor belt is composed of the following basic parts.
(1) Conveyor chain: made of high-strength engineering plastics. Can be divided into flat chain, universal chain, steel top chain, wedge connection, ball chain, brush chain, elastic chain and so on. The conveyor chain utilizes carefully designed offset joints and hinges between the two links to allow the conveyor chain to bend freely in the horizontal and vertical directions, thereby enabling the entire conveyor belt to turn in space.
(2) Conveyor beam: It consists of an aluminum alloy profile or stainless steel material with anodized surface and a friction slide. Can be divided into standard type, enhanced type.
(3) Drive device: It consists of an aluminum drive head that is die-cast by powder metallurgy. Divided into single drive, dual drive and intermediate drive. The active components are typically motors.
(4) Transport frame body: It is also composed of an aluminum alloy profile or stainless steel material whose surface is anodized. Divided into light, medium and heavy.
5) Guide: A two-sided guardrail that allows the material to always run in the middle of the chain.
(6) Turning device: the inner supporting device when the chain plate turns. Divided into horizontal elbows, vertical elbows, horizontal elbows and horizontal wheels.
(7) Accessories: There are connectors, liquid trays, etc. By assembling the above components, it becomes a flexible conveyor.
The article is reproduced: http://www.rouxinglian.com/news